Project Manager – Portfolio Transactions
London Bridge (40% office-based, 60% remote working)
£38,700 - £48,060
Closing date: 12th December 2021
Interview dates: w/c 13th December
Experience: Experience in vacant or tenanted stock disposals with an understanding of property due diligence from a legal and compliance perspective. Ability to manage the operational process of an asset disposal from approval, through refurbishment to the point of sale. Understanding of refurbishment contract administration or dealing with due diligence for portfolio sales.
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager - Portfolio Management Transactions.
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
The Portfolio Management Transactions team are directly responsible for all disposals and acquisitions of ‘existing stock’. This includes the Void Disposal Programme, commercial disposals tenanted stock transfers and the Major Works value added programme.
Duties of a Project Manager - Portfolio Transactions:
Responsible for assisting the Senior Transactions Manager in all disposals as they relate to residential void stock, tenanted portfolios, stock transfers and stock rationalisation.
- Working alongside the Senior Transactions manager to co-ordinate due diligence of assets which have been refurbished and are ready for disposal.
- Working alongside the Senior Transactions Manager in managing consultants and agencies delivering services to the Hyde Group in relation to all stock disposal activity, monitoring / and reporting on their performance Collating and reviewing property and compliance information and maintaining a data room for the provision of all property related data and compliance certification to enable a buyer to assess a potential purchase.
- Managing and co-ordinating all property related information provided by third party consultants on portfolio sales.
- Liaising with the purchaser responding to any property related enquiries in a timely manner.
- Reviewing legal, property and contract documents in detail to ensure suitability for sale.
- Produce accurate and concise performance reporting to a variety of audiences
- Involvement in special project or associated work as required.
- Can demonstrate good knowledge of property and asset disposal.
- Understanding of or experience in overseeing refurbishment projects.
- Have experience of or been involved with Residential /portfolio sale due diligence.
- Have managed or been part of a team working with Portfolio Management/Asset Management on void residential disposals, Stock transfers or property due diligence.
- You should be able to demonstrate attention to detail, working to agreed timescales, dealing with multiple properties, ability to identify potential issues and consider mitigation options.
- Experience of working with third party consultants.
- Have good organisational skills and be able to work under pressure as part of a fast paced team.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days annual holiday and a 35 hour working week and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.