We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Planned Works and Major Projects Coordinator based in Bristol. You will join us on a part-time, permanent basis, working 17 hours per week and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 pro rata.
About our Planned Works and Major Projects Coordinator role:
The overall purpose of this role is to provide a high-quality support and coordination function to the Planned Works & Major Projects and Finance teams. This will be achieved by updating maintenance and asset records and programmes of works to accurately reflect open and closed works, to reconcile financial transactions with suppliers and resolving any identified issues, and to run, analyse and report against key performance indicators.
Key Responsibilities as our Planned Works and Major Projects Coordinator:
- Reconcile contractors’ invoices against purchase orders to ensure all transactions are correct and authorised, as well as assist in investigations and resolutions to any financial disputes.
- Ensuring all works completion data is accurately updated, identifying any gaps arising in activity or works.
- Delivering excellent customer service to all external and internal clients.
Strengths we’re looking for in our Planned Works and Major Projects Coordinator:
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- An understanding of budgets and invoicing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office packages (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook), and use of business systems.
You will receive the following benefits as our Planned Works and Major Projects Coordinator:
- Flexible and remote working
- A company culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym membership
Closing date: Thursday 9 Decemeber 2021
Interviews will be held w/c 13 December 2021
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Planned Works and Major Projects Coordinator, then please click apply today!