We’re looking for an experienced Co-ordinator to provide exceptional service to external and internal customers by delivering professional Front of House, administrative and facilities management duties at any of our office locations but you will primarily be based at Ealing Gateway.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Are you personable, professional, proactive, and extremely flexible?
- Can you respond effectively under pressure and work on your own initiative?
- Do you have a proven experience of administrative work in an office environment, being able to keep a high level of detail whilst undertaking repetitive tasks, and be a confident user of all Microsoft Office applications?
- Must hold a full clean driver’s licence, the right candidate must be prepared to travel to Luton and work from any location that is required at short notice as well as planned occasions.
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Workplace Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Workplace Coordinator you will:
- Maintain a close working relationship with contractor accounts, managing supplies of goods and services through use of the electronic procurement system, and processing subsequent invoices
- Be excellent at prioritising, managing your time and workload effectively to ensure all business essential tasks are completed daily, taking ownership and being accountable for your own areas of responsibility
- Be a team player, in a team with extremely high standards; able to work collaboratively and communicate with colleagues and others at all levels, and demonstrating a willingness to “roll your sleeves up” to get the job done
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to a basic DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Workplace Coordinator, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.