Joining us as Customer Contact Services Advisor, you will deal with enquiries into the Customer Contact Services Team in relation to repairs, estate management, rent and all other social housing enquiries. Adopting a right first-time approach, you will adhere to target times and maintain a high level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a multi-channel customer contact centre or customer service environment.
- Be able to work pro-actively in a team environment, supporting colleagues and sharing the workload.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver a range of information in a clear and concise manner.
- Be committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Have good numeracy and literally skills.
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and meet targets.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?