This and exciting role will be responsible for management of the Council’s social housing stock and Temporary Accommodation portfolio to:
- ensure provision of first class landlord services with a culture of continuous service improvement
- ensure that rental and service charge income is maximised with a proportionate and flexible approach to the process
- ensure that estate cleaning and environmental services are provided consistently
- management of the Council’s response to Anti-Social Behaviour in HRA properties
- Ensure that the Council’s portfolio of Temporary Accommodation is well managed,
The ideal candidate for the role will bring commitment, enthusiasm, knowledge and practical experience of managing a social housing stock.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have full membership of a relevant professional body, be an experienced manager with an extensive and successful record of delivering services and maximising income.
In return we can offer:-
- Supportive working environment
- Interesting range of work
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Mileage allowance
- Payment of professional fees
For an informal chat about this position please contact Maggie Ward, Head of Housing & Business Planning on 01932 425830 or email@example.com.
For further information and to apply please visit www.surreyjobs.info. If it is difficult for you to apply online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01932 425517.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Please note that you will be contacted by email if you are selected to attend for an interview.