With the support of two Mentoring Managers and a nationally dispersed team of 15 Peer Leaders and Customer Partners, you will lead our approach to working with and supporting customers and communities experiencing a wide range of complex issues often requiring a multi-agency approach to resolve. You will take a day to day operational lead and strategic responsibility for developing best practice in relation to a range of issues including Anti-Social behaviour, Safeguarding, Hate Crime, Modern Day Slavery, child protection and gang based violence as well as working jointly with our Head of Domestic Abuse Support to ensure we continue to develop a robust approach to supporting customers affected by Domestic Abuse.
Key deliverables will be aligned with delivering continuous improvement and the development of innovative, sector leading approaches which focus on resolution rather than enforcement, collaborating with colleagues inline with our ‘One Stonewater’ approach and within in the connect of our Stonewater operating model, maintaining high levels of performance and customer service, ensuring we continuously meet our customer promise.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant experience and understanding of the legal, regulatory and best practice relating to the effective management of ASB, safeguarding and domestic abuse
- Have significant experience of delivering a high-level customer experience.
- Have a proven track record in delivering high levels of performance and achieving results in a customer focused environment.
- Have experience of working effectively with people experiencing Mental Health problems and/or Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Be a natural leader with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop employees and teams, demonstrating support, co-operation, and empowerment.
- Have experience of mentoring and/or coaching employees and teams.
- Be able to work effectively in partnership with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- Be a practical and logical thinker, able to make decisions in varied and challenging situations.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?