12 Month fixed term contract
What you'll do
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Management Accountant to provide help and support to the finance team in the delivery of management accounts, reporting, forecasting, budgeting and year end. The Assistant Management Account will help to provide full financial reporting services to our Central Services colleagues.
You’ll need to demonstrate -
• An AAT qualification or part qualified (or similar)
• Experience in producing monthly accounts, budgets & forecasts
• Ability to work collaboratively, prioritise workloads and be self-motivated
• Significant management accountant experience
• Some technical accountancy knowledge & solid intermediate excel skills
• A desire to provide an excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include -
• Preparation of monthly accounts plus annual forecast and component reports
• Supporting the Finance Manager in producing annual budgets
• Reconciliation’s including balance sheet control accounts and components
• Internal & External Audits
• Providing reports and support for our Senior Management Team, budget holders and customers.
Location: Working from your local office but you’ll need to be prepared to travel between offices.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd February 2022 at 23.59
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.