Joining us as Risk Assessment Co-ordinator, you will provide administrative support to our Risk Assessment Team; monitoring the risk assessment task box on a regular basis and ensure tasks are actioned in a timely manner.
You will raise works orders from Fire Risk Assessments and General Risk Assessments in accordance with priority timescales, and liaise with safety agencies and contractors to answer any queries and works orders access requirements. The Risk Assessment Co-ordinator will monitor testing and servicing regimes of fire equipment to ensure requirements are met and assist in the monitoring of spend against budget through assisting where quotations for works received.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a positive and pro-active attitude.
- Have proven administrative experience.
- Be methodical and have good attention to detail.
- Be highly organised, able to manage workloads by prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
- Be proficient in computer software packages including Active H/MIS Housing System.
- Be able to work independently and within a team orientated, collaborative environment.
- Have a genuine interest in risk management.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?