What you'll do
We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a dynamic, self-starter to join our dedicated Commercial Services Team as Accommodation Manager.
You will be working out of our student accommodation buildings, providing excellent accommodation services to customers. You’ll work closely with central services and the University, promoting engaging and positive relationships. You will lead on the local delivery of our operational plans, ensuring KPIs are achieved, contractual obligations met and maximising occupancy and income. When required, you’ll be expected to provide cover in managing the site office, including staff and budget
What you’ll need
- Up to date knowledge of housing legislation and requirements for housing in multiple occupations.
- Understanding of student services including best practice, the regulatory framework and relevant legislation within which Registered Providers operate.
- Good knowledge of health & safety and compliance in a residential setting.
- Expertise in Contract and Project Management.
- The ability to prepare performance reports and manage budgets.
- Excellent prioritisation skills used to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work productively with internal departments and external partners and other bodies.
Closing date for applications: 6th February 2022 at 23:59pm. Interview date: w/c 7th February 2022
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
The Company has experienced unprecedented growth over the past few years. We have a vast number of employees, and provide support to clients from all over the country.