We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to lead the delivery of a quality assurance function across all operational teams by using analysis and insight mechanisms by working closely with the senior management and Customer Insight teams.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. Catalyst wants to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have demonstrable and up to date knowledge in best practice customer service standards?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of devising and managing projects from inception to conclusion?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Lead to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Quality Assurance Lead you will:
- Develop front-line staff within housing operations by identifying training needs, addressing compliance concerns and plugging knowledge gaps
- Seek and identify innovative new opportunities that are intelligence led by analysing customer feedback, census data and emerging new areas of operation
- Contribute to customer satisfaction targets by developing action plans for operational teams designing coaching materials and methods that meet recognised learning styles and specific roles.
- Develop and maintain evaluation scorecards and guidelines where necessary.
- Drive continuous improvement across the Customer Services teams by regularly attending team meetings, sharing learnings and creating innovative solutions.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to a basic DBS check.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Quality Assurance Lead, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.