SALARY: National: £38,308 - £47,273
London: £41,548 - £50,000
JOB LOCATION: Flexible
HOURS: 36 hours per week
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
The Assets Directorate is responsible for delivery of Clarion's £111m investment plans nationally. These investment plans are designed to deliver the Clarion's Asset and Sustainability Strategies which includes meeting the objectives of the Clarion 2040 Strategy. The works in these plans include for traditional component replacement programmes, multiple capital item projects, remodelling of dwellings in blocks, deep retrofit schemes, mechanical & electrical projects, complex engineering projects.
All of these works are carried out across multiple tenure types and varying geographical locations and we proactively work with stakeholders to enable delivery of our investment plans and demonstrate exceptional clienting methods.
This role prepares and delivers multiple M & E projects (circa £3-5 million) to ensure works are delivered within agreed timescales and to allocated budgets. You'll prepare, monitor, manage, deliver and control all works using the Clarion Exceptional Client method.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manages multiple M & E projects to ensure effective planning and preparation in advance of the delivery year whilst meeting all applicable IT requirements, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Manages and monitors M & E projects which are customer focused and meet quality requirements
- Manages and monitors M & E projects to ensure they meet Clarion's objectives to reduce carbon emissions and to incorporate smart building management and telemetry systems. Utilises the opportunity to make quantifiable carbon reductions and system improvements
- Manages delivery of projects and programmes using the Exceptional Client key stages and methodology
- Provides specialised and/or support services to service areas and programmes of work across the Group to ensure the delivery of the Groups objectives
- Manages/creates project documentation to support successful project/team delivery
- Responsible for electronic and/or paper based systems with significant user rights to support the project/team objectives
You'll have substantial experience in the pre-planning and delivery of M & E projects with comprehensive job-related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level, as well as experience in contract management in a works delivery context
You'll also need;-
- Experience of managing / delivering the legislation and regulation requirements applicable to the delivery of M & E projects
- Experience of managing and delivering spend including forecasting and mitigating risk
- Experience and understanding of M & E designs and specifications in relation to upgrade/replacement programmes
- A recognised qualification in a Communal Heating related discipline e.g. Domestic ACS qualification/Commercial ACS qualification/Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671 Current Edition, degree level qualification or proven experience of successfully delivering Communal Heating projects (or related discipline)
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5%
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Closing Date: 10th February at midnight
You can download the role profile here - Mechanical & Electrical Planned Investment Project Manager (Communal Heating)
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.