We are recruiting for Workstream Site Coordinators who will be responsible for the tracking, coordinating and sustaining of Capital Works Projects within the Property Directorate, across the dispersed stock within the East Anglia region. You will work collaboratively with supply chain partners and internal teams to improve service effectiveness - ensuring efficient operational delivery, value for money, and resident satisfaction in all capital programmes.
This role is ideal not just for an experienced site coordinator but also Repairs Supervisors, Tradesmen, individuals with SMSTS or SSSTS training or an excellent Resident Liaison Officer or Customer Service professional with a background in the construction industry and looking for a route to becoming a Project Manager in the construction industry.
As part of this role, you will be required to have a full clean UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes. Duties will include but will not be limited to the following;
- Conduct all pre, mid & post capital works inspections to ensure service excellence and the effective delivery of the capital works programme.
- Manage handover information on site and assume responsibility for client administration
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are being adhered to in all circumstances on site in line with CDM Regulations 2015
- Undertake surveying, investigative and research work necessary to establish the cause of defects and the most appropriate and robust solution for each site and situation
- Ensure completed works information is recorded on the Asset Management database in a timely manner
- Provide information to assist in the preparation of reports and track information to ensure performance and progress is accurately reported, communicated and developed
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience/knowledge of dealing with difficult customer complaints and conflict
- Significant experience of managing planned works across multiple disciplines
- Be a self-starter and initiator for problem solving within your service area
- A track record of overseeing supply chain works delivery in a performance driven environment
- Strong working knowledge of Statutory and Regulatory obligations relating to the delivery of servicing program of work
- Extensive knowledge of the CDM, Asbestos awareness, Fire risk assessment and all other regulations relating to the delivery of planned program of work
- Desire for excellent workmanship
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with residents
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it’s the ideal job for you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Interview date: TBD
Our organisation was built on a simple mission – to give people a safe, secure, and affordable home. That is as true today as it was in the 1950’s, when our founder Molly Huggins established an organisation to provide homes for Windrush migrants in London. Our core purpose is that “everyone should have a home and the chance to live well” To fulfil this vision, we work with partners to make our neighbourhoods – new and old - sustainable and vibrant places, where our customers want to live. We put people at the heart of everything we do and to guide us in every decision we make. Through managing more than 57,000 households we work at a scale that means our actions to achieve this have real impact.
We firmly believe that by serving people better every day, we will support a healthier, better cared for, and more prosperous society in the future. Like our founders before us, we will leave a lasting legacy for future generations. Our colleagues are crucial to our success in achieving this. Therefore, we are committed to investing in colleagues and creating the opportunity for them to develop. Our working environment has been designed to be one that brings out the very best in people.
What you'll get in return
We also offer a wide range of benefits. Please take a look at our benefits document attached.
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.