Permanent, Full Time & x 2 12 Month Fixed Term Contracts
Do you want to build affordable, quality homes for those who need it most and build your career at the same time? Are you an experienced development professional or looking for a new challenge? If this sounds like you, keep reading.
At Stonewater, we have some of the most significant growth targets in the sector and we’re looking numerous Development Managers, on a permanent basis as well as fixed term contracts, to drive forward our development programme. Covering all parts of our growth geography, we’re seeking people with drive, commitment and the ambition to deliver our targets.
We understand how desperately these new homes are needed and our second strategic partnership with Guinness and Homes England has secured a further £250m, to build 4,180 additional affordable homes by 2029, giving us the long-term security we need to focus on building quality homes for those who need them most. We’ve built a strong platform to deliver our goals, making this a fantastic time for new colleagues to join our organisation and be part of our next phase. Our targets are significant and mark us as one of the biggest developing Housing Associations in the country, with a ground breaking approach to environmental standards. But, it’s not just numbers. Our staff truly live our values and are able to fully bring their whole selves to work every day. Putting customers at the heart and working in a collaborative, proactive and solution-focussed way makes our colleagues our biggest asset.
If this sounds like an organisation and team that you want to be part of, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate sector knowledge either through educational qualifications or through relevant training and/or experience.
- Have knowledge of affordable housing ideally to include planning process, Homes England practices, housing policies and basic construction knowledge.
- Be confident, independent, and pro-active in your approach to your work and management of colleagues.
- Have excellent project management and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a keen eye for detail.
- Be experienced in supporting and driving change.
- Have strong business management skills and an understanding of delivering an excellent customer service in a social or commercial setting.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?