After being with us for 22 years, our wonderful TMO Manager is retiring, which means Hide Tower RMB are now seeking to recruit an innovative individual as her replacement.
Located on the outskirts of Pimlico SW1, close to the River Thames and the Tate Gallery, we’re a successful Tenant Management Organisation, that manages our iconic tower block (162 properties). We have recently held our 5-year ballot of all our tenants and leaseholders and 100% of those that voted (over 50% turn out) wanted the TMO to continue.
Find out more about the block itself, the local history, and the TMO and how it’s run by the RMB on our website - www.hidetower.com
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The job description and person specification contains all the information you’ll need, but in a nutshell, here’s what we are looking for:
- Someone to be operationally responsible for the delivery of all aspects of a high-quality housing management, repairs, and estate services to our residents.
- Someone with strong contract management experience to manage our repairs services (who we see as partners), ensuring value for money and building on our already exceptional resident satisfaction levels, and our ability to first time fix. This includes refurbishing empty flats.
- Exceptional customer focus and a track record of resident engagement.
- High quality relationship management, building on our relationship with Westminster City Council. A proven track record of staff management.
- A commitment to Equality & Diversity.
WHAT WE OFFER
Core working hours will be from 9.30am to 4.30pm with an hour for lunch.
A starting salary of £35,000, but this is negotiable.
Time off in lieu when you’ve had to come in for training at times outside of your core hours.
A Pension (Not LGPS).
Please have a thorough read through of the Job Description and Person Specification, and if you’re keen on working with the really lovely bunch of tenants and leaseholders that make up our Resident Management Board, then please do apply!
How to Apply:
Please click the Apply button and send your CV along with a one page cover letter.