We’re looking for an experienced Homeowner Services Approval Manager to provide management to deliver a high standard of customer service excellence in across the Homeowner Services Team, ensuring the delivery of comprehensive specialised, accessible, high quality and value for money services to our customers. To work collaboratively to ensure the delivery of a seamless customer service whilst inspiring colleagues to provide an exceptional customer experience
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We're at a particularly exciting point in our story, as Catalyst has join the Peabody Group as a subsidiary on 1 April 2022, before fully merging in April 2023. The new organisation will be responsible for 104,000 homes, with 220,000 residents across London and the South East of England. By joining together, we’ll go further and faster with our plans to improve our services, invest in our homes and communities and create innovative solutions to the challenges of carbon consumption and building safety.
We will continue to create and maintain great homes, whilst delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. In doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
We will also be able to create great opportunities for our colleagues to develop their careers within our business, and diversity and inclusion and learning and development will continue to be priorities for the new organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- A housing professional with substantial Housing management and Homeowner experience (Manager level), who has demonstrated effective running and delivery of a Homeowner Service Team within a large HA / LA
- An excellent leader, who knows how to get the best out of your people through coaching, performance management and development conversations and succession planning
- Energetic and inspiring manager, you will have a good track record of delivering excellent customer service, delivering tangible outcomes for a diverse range of customers
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Homeowner Services Approvals Manager to join us on a Fixed term contract basis
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Homeowner Services Approvals Manager you will:
- Manage the specialised Homeowner Services Approvals Team efficiently to ensure they are accountable to homeowners by meeting their expectations and achieving or exceeding operational performance
- Possess a considered, intelligent approach to managing and implementing change, with attention to detail and consideration of customer and employee engagement and the broader organisation
- Demonstrable experience in managing an effective Homeowner Services Team, with a customer centric mind-set that has implemented service improvements and improved customer satisfaction. from your management
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to a Standard DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Flexible and agile working
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We want to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
To be considered for the role of Homeowner Services Approvals Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.