We’re looking for an HR Administrator to join our flexible, supportive and hard working People & Talent Team on a fixed term contract until 31st March 2023.
This is a role with variety. You’ll have the opportunity to have a hand in some key projects and you’ll have the ability to put your great people skills to use when liaising with our colleagues across the business.
You’ll have a real flair for administration, with keen attention to detail, amazing organisational skills and a knowledge of key HR processes. Providing a responsive, accurate customer service to our colleagues will be at the heart of what you do.
Your responsibilities as our HR Administrator will include:
- Preparing variation letters, references and other documentation.
- Supporting the Talent Advisor with key recruitment activities, arranging and attending interviews and generating recruitment related paperwork including Right to Work checks when required.
- Keeping electronic employee files up to date.
- Responding to HR queries and providing general HR administration.
- Keeping key systems up to date including THT’s recruitment website, GBG vehicle paperwork, and memberships to THT’s Gym and Healthcare benefits.
- Managing the team's group mailbox on a daily basis, as well as taking action on all HR queries from the business.
- Raising and completing Purchase Orders, ensuring timely processing of all invoices
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive data.
- Supporting HR projects.
What we’re looking for in our HR Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar HR role
- Strong administration and communication skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Highly computer literate with a good proven competency in MS Office.
- A self-motivated and flexible approach with the confidence to work in a team and alone
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deal with interruptions
- Strong attention to detail
- CIPD level 3 (Desirable)
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West. We have recently joined the L&Q Group, in an exciting deal that will see us build 20,000 new homes across the NW. This represents ambitious growth and a huge vote of confidence in THT’s team and track record.
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance with family friendly policies, and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include:
We’re actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
Closing Date: 31st May 2022 at 12pm
Trafford Housing Trust reserve the right to close the vacancy early, should we receive a high number of suitable applications and therefore we would encourage an early submission