Goodman Masson are delighted to be supporting a number of London based Social Housing Providers who are looking to bring in interim surveyors to help with the high volume of work.
I am looking to speak with Surveyors with experience in public sector residential schemes. The roles vary from Reactive Repairs, Voids, Disrepair, Planned, Cyclical and Aids & Adaptations.
Key requirements for the role;
- As the successful candidate you will manage all technical aspects of surveying works
- Carry out pre and post inspections and produce survey reports with detailed specifications of works
- Diagnose building defects and recommend practical solutions.
- Supporting the head of service with key stakeholder
- Be proficient in the use of devices, aids and instruments for making assessments and diagnosis of building failures.
- Possess a working knowledge of the relevant contracts and contract documentation. Issue contract instructions as necessary ensuring that contracts and works are administered in a professional manner and that the contractor complies with appropriate regulations and contract conditions.
As an employer they offer great perks and are moving towards a fully agile way of working, with the only expectation being traveling to and from site when required.
Goodman Masson are a recruitment consultancy specialising in placing permanent and interim staff into Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Development Companies and ALMO’s across the UK. The areas we have specialist consultants covering include Development; Asset Management, Compliance, Building Safety, Fire Safety, Sustainability, Finance, Tech, Digital and Data.
For more information about this role please get in touch with Billy York – email@example.com
If this role isn’t of interest, but you would be open to hearing about the market please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrea Crammond email@example.com