Are you passionate about creating fresh engaging content?
Do you have good writing skills and enjoy writing positive news stories on digital platforms?
YES…. then we have a great opportunity for a Internal Communications Officer to join our Newly formed Culture Team, in turn you will receive a salary of £24,888 - £29,280 (dependent on demonstrated skills & previous experience)
As our Internal Communications Officer you will be responsible for supporting the framework to support and enhance a lively programme of internal comms for all staff, in order to keep staff engaged about what is happening within the organisation. You will facilitate and support strategies, projects, and plans to get the best out of our communications and events initiatives, liaising with a range of different departments throughout the business.
What are Lincolnshire Housing Partnership like to work for?
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is an impressive company to work for and have recently been awarded a ‘one to watch’ status in our first Best Companies survey. This role is flexible under our agile working policy; therefore, you will be able to work from wherever is suitable to complete the task at hand. This might be at home, at our office located in Boston or Grimsby, or somewhere else
What Benefits will I get from working for Lincolnshire Housing Partnership?
- An employee wellbeing package through our benefits partner Westfield Health
- Opportunities to learn new skills, knowledge through our fantastic corporate training programme
- A superb employer salary sacrifice pension scheme
- 24 holiday days a year (plus bank holidays) with the ability to earn additional holiday days through full attendance
- A family friendly agile working policy
- A company wide recognition scheme
What will I be asked to do as a Internal Communications Officer ?
- Ensure that all content is fresh, exciting and relevant whilst delivering consistent messages across different platforms and communication channels throughout the organisation
- Creating engaging content which targets all staff
- Create, plan, source research and manage the publication and distribution of marketing and communication materials
- Support the Engagement and Experience Manager in all colleague communications
- Collate positive news stories to share internally (and externally)
- Promote health and wellbeing with the organisation
- Put the Customer First in all that you do and have a positive can-do approach and be solution orientated
- Support the Culture team to send important information to all colleagues through a variety of different sources
What skills, attributes and experience will I need as a Internal Communications Officer?
- Internal Communications Qualification
- Competent in key MS Office applications of Word, Excel and use of MS Teams and O365 suite of products
- Strong IT and Communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in Events Management and Internal Communications
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Car owner and driver as travelling between sites is essential
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite experience
- CIPR/CIM/other relevent degree or equivalent through experience/qualification
What opportunities will I have for progression?
At LHP we are committed to investing in the development of our employees to enable them to realise their potential. There are many opportunities that LHP will provide you with to enhance your skills and assist in your career progression.
We measure our success within this area by the number of internal promotions that we can achieve and that we are able to retain our best talent. The natural career progression route that would be applicable to your role is External Communications Manager & Engagement and Experience Manager.
Offer of Employment is subject to a DBS check and satisfactory references
Interviews will be held week commencing 6th June.
If you are interested in this role. we would welcome your application, by submitting a CV and covering letter to Gary.Frobisher@lincolnshirehp.com
LHP - Benefits
Pension Scheme - Defined Contribution Scheme with a range of contribution options
and Death in Service Life Insurance of three times the annual salary. Up to 12% Employer Pension contributions.
Annual Leave - 24 days rising to 30 days (three days to be taken at Christmas),
plus Bank Holidays.
Attendance Days - 1/2 day annual leave awarded to all employees with full attendance every quarter, which could mean an additional 2 days leave a year.
Cash Plan Health Scheme - This includes the following:
- money back for numerous treatments including dental and optical appointments, therapy,
and specialist consultation.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to retail discounts and other perks through
- Scanning Service (MRI &CT scans), Best Doctors, Doctor Line
- Personal Accident Cover
Employee Awards Programme - A nomination and awards programme to recognise employee performance
Agile Working - LHP work in an agile way. This is about working hours which best support the business needs, and best support your home life, in a variety of different locations rather than a single office we understand a family-friendly and flexible working culture is more important than ever; we want everyone to have a good work-life balance.
Active Events Team - We have an active events team that organise employee events for employees across the business raising money for our chosen charity at the same time.
Corporate Training Plan - Access to a comprehensive Corporate Training Programme, supporting employee learning and professional development.