Hamblewood Court is an attractive development consisting of 32 flats set around a large landscaped courtyard with the River Hamble on the eastern boundary. It is a private development for the over 55’s and is managed by a resident Manager who lives on site.
That’s where you come in.
As Scheme Coordinator, you’ll assist the Delivery Manager with the day-to-day operational management of our retirement living leasehold scheme, delivering an onsite housing management service that supports our residents to lead independent lives in a safe environment.
You’ll routinely carry out health & safety, fire safety and warden call system checks ensuring both compliance and achievement of consistently high service standards, and identify and manage risk including safeguarding, taking accountability for ensuring that appropriate actions are taken and controls are in place to manage the risk.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a housing environment.
- Compute literacy skills, good numerical skills and the ability to support the monitoring of budgets.
- A motivated and committed self-starter with strong organisational skills, with a passion to deliver innovative services.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate information clearly and effectively with others.
- Thinks practically and logically and produces high quality work, overcoming problems/issues to meet deadlines.
- Deliver excellent customer service, including response and resolution of customer feedback and complaints.
This is a live-in position meaning you’ll be able to move into one of our one bedroom flats on site for the duration of the contract.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.