We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Development team at one of London’s leading housing associations in order to support a range of exciting and complex regeneration/multi-phased development schemes.
Your role will be to project manage joint venture housing and regeneration development schemes from acquisition through to practical completion to ensure they are completed on time and to budget.
For the role of Project Manager Development you will need:
- Commercial acumen
- Strong project management skills within the built environment/housing sector
- A good understanding of statutory legal and regulatory requirements
- Proven residential development experience
- Financial modelling and business planning skills including the ability to respond to unplanned demands or situations
- Ability to negotiate beneficial and robust legal agreements with business partners and clients
- Ability to work collaboratively with others whilst managing a busy workload
- Access to a car to travel to development sites
The role involves:
- Leading and/or assisting in bidding for regeneration and residential development projects
- Project managing a portfolio of regeneration and JV equity investment projects to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget
- Chairing stakeholder meetings as required
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and partners, including local authorities, planning authorities, land owners, house builders, agents and contractors and consultants.
- Ensuring H&S, regulatory & governance compliance
If you have proven residential project management and development experience, ideally from a Housing Association or Housebuilder, this is a terrific opportunity to develop your career with a well-respected and ambitious housing association that has a strong pipeline of development schemes.
As well as a competitive salary you will also receive a range of employee benefits including 24 days holiday rising to 28 days with length of service, excellent Pension scheme, an employee assistance programme, flexible working options and non-contributory life assurance.
About the company
The housing association manages over 90,000 homes across the capital and the South East, regenerating communities throughout the region and is set to become London's largest developer of new homes.
The organisation champions a diverse and inclusive culture so all applications regardless of race, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation are welcomed.
If you’re excited about this opportunity but unsure if you have enough or relevant experience please get in touch for a confidential discussion on 023 8000 1153.