Asset Data & Systems Manager
Kidderminster, Worcestershire - Agile Working
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
£46,487 + 5% car allowance
Closing Date - 8 June 2022
Interview Date - w/c 20 June
We’re currently seeking an Asset Data & Systems Manager to join our Asset Management team, to lead and ensure that both internal and external customers have access to meaningful and coherent data which we can make effective and informed decisions from.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Been responsible for the asset stock condition data and related systems
- Helping to shape our offer to our customers through the utilisation and identification on new data sources detailing how these can be collected, maintained and interpreted
- To support the delivery of key strategies such as the Asset Management Strategy and our approach to Net Zero Carbon
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership or other relevant managerial qualification
- Knowledge and experience of building construction and design
- Attention to detail, ensuring high quality standards are maintained whilst being able to see the bigger picture
- Understanding and experience of asset management/housing management systems
- Understanding of data reporting and data assurance strategies
Due to the nature of the role a Full UK Driving Licence is required
Community Housing was formed in 2000 through a stock transfer from Wyre Forest District Council. We are a social business and one of Worcestershire’s largest Registered Providers of social housing. The Company provides and manages 6000 homes mainly in the Wyre Forest area.
We are proud of what we have achieved for the people and communities we support over the past 20 years. Over the coming years, we want to become a more significant social housebuilder in Worcestershire, focused on helping people to thrive and to live independently, knowing that they have a secure home that they can afford with a landlord who cares about them providing excellent value for money.
We are embarking on an extensive improvement programme to ensure our commitment to “Net Zero” and Decent Homes Standard are met alongside our commitment to developing new homes to help meet the demand of the local communities.
There are 3 Pillars to our Corporate Plan which are:
- Building Better Lives,
- Building a Stronger Business,
- and Building Thriving Communities.
If this sounds like something that you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
#NowHiring #Recruiting Jobs #AssetData&SystemsManager #AssetManagement #NetZeroCarbon #Housing #Construction #Kidderminster #Worcestershire #AgileWorking