Project Manager – Net Zero Carbon
Kidderminster, Worcestershire- Agile Working
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
£46,487 + 5% car allowance
Closing Date - 8 June 2022
Interview Date - w/c 27 June
An opportunity has arisen in our Asset Management department for a Project Manager – Net Zero Carbon who will be responsible for the delivery of investment projects aimed at reducing Community Housing’s environmental impact and footprint.
You will support Community Housing’s evolving carbon reduction strategy and costed roadmap for implementation across the Company with an emphasis on asset intervention.
Part of the role is to prepare bids, be proactive within the grant funding process & pursue other funding streams that support the delivery of key strategic projects for Community Housing.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Project Management e.g. PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Knowledge of the technical implementation of retrofit and the principles of PAS2035/Trustmark
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work with figures and statistics, consider options appraisals and make informed decisions
- Ability to prepare design briefs, specifications, tender documents and contracts
- Reasonable knowledge of procurement legislation, supplier and contract management (in relation to building project delivery)
The Community Housing Group, now Community Housing, was formed in 2000 through a stock transfer from Wyre Forest District Council. We are a social business and one of Worcestershire’s largest Registered Providers of social housing. The Company provides and manages 6000 homes mainly in the Wyre Forest area.
We are proud of what we have achieved for the people and communities we support over the past 20 years. Over the coming years, we want to become a more significant social housebuilder in Worcestershire, focused on helping people to thrive and to live independently, knowing that they have a secure home that they can afford with a landlord who cares about them providing excellent value for money.
We are embarking on an extensive improvement programme to ensure our commitment to “Net Zero” and Decent Homes Standard are met alongside our commitment to developing new homes to help meet the demand of the local communities.
There are 3 Pillars to our Corporate Plan which are:
- Building Better Lives,
- Building a Stronger Business,
- and Building Thriving Communities.
If this sounds like something that you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
#NowHiring #Jobs #ProjectManager #NetZeroCarbon #Retrofit #PAS2035 #Prince2 #CarbonReduction #Funding #Housing #Construction #Kidderminster #Worcestershire #AgileWorking