The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Homeowner Services Officer to join our team on a permanent basis based in Brock Street, London.
The successful applicant will be required to deliver a responsive, and pro-active customer-focused service to homeowners, within defined policies and procedures and in accordance with the terms of contracts and performance standards agreed by Guinness.
You’ll work closely with the wider Customer Services directorate to ensure all processes, policies and procedures are developed and shaped for homeowner customers and build high levels of customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for reviewing and issuing regulatory notices for Section20 and overseeing the Fire Risk Assessment compliance within your designated region.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. So, it’s essential you have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven customer service experience.
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload, meeting performance targets.
- Ability to develop processes and systems according to changing needs.
- Focused on positive outcomes for the customer.
- Experience of working in a high-performance customer-centric team delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and team working skills – ability to prioritise tasks and juggle changing priorities.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to demonstrate Guinness behavioural competencies.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous professional development.
- Committed to service development in response to customer need.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.