Eastlight Community Homes are proud to be the largest Community Gateway Association in the country. We pride ourselves on our Ambitious, Inclusive and Accountable values which are the heart of all we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator to join our Housing services team, on a full-time permanent basis! As the Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator, you will develop and maintain a high level of personal contact with tenants to maximise engagement and ensure that Eastlight residents are able to live comfortably and securely.
The Tenancy Sustainment Co-ordinator
- Provide comprehensive support and advice to tenants, identify support needs, and carry out initial assessments of a tenants needs and agree support plans which are person centred and focus on achieving positive outcomes.
- Develop and maintain a high level of personal contact with tenants to maximise engagement and minimise breaches of tenancy and prevent homelessness.
- Carry out face to face interviews, home visits and telephone contacts with customers to diagnose and understand customer issues and needs, so that advice and guidance provided is suitable and targeted.
- Assist tenants to complete forms and obtaining access to grants, acting as an advocate for tenants with statutory, voluntary and commercial agencies and signpost to other support services if required.
- To develop a comprehensive network of contacts with all relevant agencies, including Housing Benefits, Welfare, Health, Employment & Training and other support organisations and professionals.
- Ensure high standards of case management are maintained on the relevant computer systems, recording all notes/actions clearly, accurately, and appropriately.
To demonstrate our commitment to you, we have developed a sector leading total rewards package.
- Salary of £32,790 per annum
- Car allowance £2,200 per annum
- Permanent contract - 37 hours per week
- Agile Working – site visits required
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual health and well-being grant of £200 per year
- Bupa health cash plan & Life assurance
- Childcare allowance scheme
- Formal qualifications and paid professional membership
- Volunteer days (two days off each year to volunteer with a charity of your choice)
- Gym and leisure membership
- Job shadowing (to develop knowledge and experience across the organisation)
- Family leave (Maternity, Paternity and Adoption - 12 weeks full pay / 6 weeks half pay)
What do I need to apply?
- Knowledge of Housing regulatory standards, relevant policies, and procedures and updated knowledge of Housing legislation and Anti-Social Behaviour
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, organisation skills and exceed targets and deadlines
- Advanced IT skills, including ability to use MS Office and industry level software
Eastlight Community Homes is a disability confident and equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse culture, which is why we encourage applications from everyone regardless of characteristics. If you require any support with the application process, please contact our People Team.
At Eastlight we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join us, so apply today!
For a confidential discussion about the position or for more information, please contact Laura Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastlight Community Homes is a disability confident and equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse culture, which is why we encourage applications from everyone. If you require any support with the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Closing Date: 29th May
Interview Date: 7th & 8th June