35 Hours per Week - £49,740 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new role that you can make your own? Perhaps with one of the fastest growing Housing Associations in the UK?
At Hightown, were a housing charity that builds homes and supports people.
Were currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager to join our team who has the right values, behaviours and attitudes. Our values are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
- If you share our values, we would love you to hear from you.
About the role:
As Recruitment Manager for Hightown you will lead and manage a team of three to ensure a comprehensive provision of all recruitment activities across the Association.
Working with Senior Managers you will
- Lead, prepare and implement a recruitment strategy to attract diverse candidates and fill a high volume of vacancies across the organisation including the appointment of Graduates, Directors and Board Members tailoring processes accordingly.
- Develop and manage relationships with local external partners including Charities, Job Centres, Local Colleges and schools, other care providers and commissioners to organise and attend events to promote Hightown as an employer of choice within the community
- Manage the Recruitment budgets, the Recruitment System and relationships with external agencies
- be part of the HR Management Team contributing and implementing People Strategies and polices for the Association
Who were looking for
As well as being a first class recruiter you will need to
- Ideally, have a relevant HR degree or equivalent and be CIPD accredited.
- Have demonstrable relevant experience in volume recruitment
- Have experience in leading and managing a team
All candidates must be able to commute to our safely re-opened office in Hemel Hempstead on at least three days each week with up to two days working from home.
If you want to have an informal chat about Hightown and the role, please contact Stuart Petrie, Interim Head of HR on 01442 934119 or firstname.lastname@example.orgStrictly no agencies
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Salary of £49,740pa for a 35 hour week
- Workplace pension
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus of 1.25%
- Regular market reviews of salary and cost of living
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year including bank holidays, rising with service to 35 days
- Life assurance cover of three times your annual salary
- An organisational commitment to employee health and wellbeing
- Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support
- Onsite gym
- Ability to work from home two days per week by agreement
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below and click the Recruitment Manager job description to find out more.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 12th June 2022
Interviews scheduled: Wednesday 22nd June 2022
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.