What you'll do
Do you have a ‘can-do’ attitude and experience in development construction delivery as a Project Manager?
We’re looking for an individual to join our Development and Sales Team as a Project Manager -Analysis and Programme. You will need strong programme management and data analysis skills and provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
Within this role your main tasks will be:
• Lead and maintain accurate programme management and monitoring systems to ensure the Development team delivers a high-quality customer focussed service.
• Work to ensure reliable forecasting to support programme delivery ensure target are met
• Work closely with colleagues to resolve programme conflicts and ensure audit compliance.
• Lead on inputting project details into GLA OPS and Homes England IMS systems and providing regular progress updates to stakeholders.
• Lead on programme reporting, analysis of appraisal systems of Sequel and Optimix.
What you’ll need
• You’ll possess a demonstrable understanding of the Development process and development finance
• Strong data management experience and budgets within a development or construction environment
• You’ll be focussed, highly organised, be confident to work independently and work well under pressure.
• You’ll need excellent financial and numerical skills
• You’ll possess excellent negotiation and communication skills. Be fully self-sufficient and proficient in IT and Microsoft applications including word and excel
• You’ll be analytical in your approach and be able to interrogate financial information. And ideally be educated to degree/HND level or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
• Life assurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Eyecare & dental
• Birthday leave
• Retailers discounts
• Cycle to work
• Buy & sell annual leave
• Season ticket loan
• In-house academy & career development
• Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 10th July 2022 at 23:59
Interviews will be held on –W/C 18th July 2022 (These interview will be held in person or via Teams)