Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Duration: 3 years
Location: Agile Working - Sale, Onsite and WFH
Trafford Housing Trust, also referred as THT, is a profit-for-purpose housing association with a mission to make society fairer for everyone.
Our vision is that everyone deserves a quality home that provides them with the opportunity to live a better life. Our purpose is to provide homes and neighbourhoods everyone can be proud of.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do. That’s why, as well as building and managing quality homes; we look after the families that live in them and their community.
Is this a mission you’d love to have a helping hand in? We are looking for a graduate who is enthusiastic, keen to learn and develop their skills in digital marketing within THT’s housing development company, Laurus Homes.
What does Laurus Homes do?
Laurus Homes is fast becoming one of the most exciting developers within the North-West. We’re a very different kind of property development company. We use our profits to lend a helping hand through affordable housing and community projects. We design homes with a range of options for everyone, including shared ownership and Help to Buy scheme to help getting on the ladder that little bit easier.
The Graduate Digital Marketing Executive will work in our Marketing team, creating and implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns to support the marketing strategy and activity of Laurus Homes developments in the North-West.
The main duties of the role include:
- Liaise with the Marketing Managers to support, develop and implement digital activity for Laurus developments across all digital channels.
- Develop clear, concise briefs for digital activity for partner agencies and internal colleagues, both independently and alongside Marketing Managers.
- Researching, writing, and updating the Laurus website with engaging content, monitoring its performance, and reporting on outdated content, ensuring it is kept up to date.
- Manage outbound social media content and posts – creating engaging, organic, and paid social media content calendars for Laurus’ social channels.
- Coordinate, create and edit photography/video content for use across internal and external communication channels.
See attached job profile for further responsibilities.
We are looking for the following:
- A relevant degree in Marketing.
- High level of IT literacy, strong Microsoft word and excel skills and the ability to learn a range of different IT systems.
- Proactive and flexible in terms of workload.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Highly developed communications skills and an ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- A high level of attention to detail and an ability to critically analyse content and creative.
- Comfortable interpreting data and metrics to analyse social performance and apply these learnings to future campaigns.
- Knowledge of both current and emerging social platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok etc.
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a great team player.
Please note a full driving licence and access to a car is required for the role.
In addition, the following skills/experience are desirable for the role:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects etc)
- Knowledge of GA4, Facebook Business Manager and other analytics tools.
We’re actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Our graduate programme provides structured training and skill development over 2-3 years which once completed you will have achieved the CIM level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing with the ability to independently manage campaigns within our exciting programme. Whilst undertaking the graduate programme your manager will help guide your development and day-to-day work, a mentor will provide extra support throughout your role and you’ll be working alongside experienced colleagues to learn practical, work-based skills.
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance with family friendly policies, and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Annual leave allowance of 31 days plus bank holidays
- Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Be Smart savings
- Westfield Health Rewards* providing retailer discount
- Company sick pay
- Access to Westfield Private Health Plan*
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
- Recognition awards
- Option to join one of our inclusion networks
- Two Volunteering days a year
- Parental/Adoption leave
Interested? If so, please complete your application. Good luck!
Please note we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should we receive a high number of suitable applications and therefore would encourage an early submission.
THT welcome applicants from people with a neuro difference. Please contact us directly at email@example.com with any reasonable adjustments, and we can ensure these are accommodated into the recruitment process.