Planned Investment Manager - Capital works / Construction
Northallerton - Hybrid Working
Permanent, Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Planned Investment Manager to join our Property Services Team.
As a key member of the Team, you will provide inspirational leadership and strategic direction to ensure the delivery of planned investment/capital works programmes to enhance our customers’ homes, including, replacements of kitchens, bathrooms, roofs, fencing, rainwater goods, windows & doors, external painting.
About the role
A flexible/agile role with a combination of office and home working as an option, you will be responsible for all elements of work, from procurement to completion, managing both internal teams and external contractors, ensuring high quality and health and safety standards and excellent customer experiences.
The successful candidate will have:
· Demonstrable experience of leading and managing internal and external teams.
· Relevant experience of managing contracts and performance.
· Experience managing budgets.
· Strong project management skills.
· A substantial knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM regulations.
· An understanding of procurement processes.
Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving licence is essential.
· A competitive salary and annual leave entitlement.
· Extra day of annual leave for birthdays totalling 32 (inc. bank holidays) pro rata. Annual leave also increases for every year of service up to 5 years totalling 37 days (inc. bank hols).
· Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
· Salary sacrifice schemes including dental insurance, cycle to work and eco-friendly cars
At Broadacres we are an equal opportunities and disability confident employer who welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community, and we encourage applications from people who are underrepresented in areas of the organisation.