Mobile role - Covering South East London, Kent & Surrey
Salary: £20,185 - £25,520
Closing date: 04/07/2022
We are looking for a Scheme Co-ordinator. The main purpose of this role is to ensure an effective risk and property management service of Hyde’s directly managed sheltered & supported homes, supporting Property Managers to ensure that schemes and estates are fully compliant with all relevant legislation and regulations and in line with Hyde Group policies and procedures.
Deliver a proactive, effective and customer focused housing management service to residents of the Hyde Group in our sheltered and supported schemes, ensuring high standards of compliance, accurate record keeping and collaboration with stakeholders.
Duties of a Scheme Co-ordinator:
- Completion of PCFRAs (Person Centred Fire Risk Assessments) and PEEPs (Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans) for all residents living in sheltered and supported accommodation. Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure resolution of identified risks
- Carry out periodic compliance functions including fire alarm testing, pull cord testing, fire drills and emergency lighting testing and complete logs of all testing undertaken. Follow up actions and ensure resolution from H&S inspections and audits.
- Management of communal areas including monitoring of shared facilities, including laundry and guest rooms
- Liaise with other departments to ensure appropriate follow-up works are undertaken following FRAs
- Take ownership of issues identified following inspections, liaising with Tenancy Managers, Property Managers, Estate Services and Property Services to ensure property and tenancy issues dealt with.
- Implement the Hyde Group Health and Safety Policy and Procedure, ensuring that all practices and procedures are undertaken in accordance with ensuring a health and safe working environment.
- Follow policies, procedures and systems covering all aspects of work. Raise any non-compliance or process failures with Managers as set out in the Risk Management framework, encompassing Health and Safety, Data Protection and management controls or compliance with all statuary, regulatory and policy requirements relating to the management of the Hyde Group.
- Ensure charges to residents are accurate, in line with service charge legislation, and the service delivered is appropriately recharged to residents benefitting from the service
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days annual holiday and a 35 hour working week and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.