At Stonewater, the customer voice is at the heart of everything we do.
As a key part of the Customer Voice team, the Customer Communications Coordinator’s role is to communicate with customers in a way that is engaging, human, informative and useful. With your teammates, you’ll deliver full-service communications support, ensuring customers get the information they need in a clear and timely way. You’ll liaise with the business to plan and deliver communications campaigns and advise and support colleagues with our customer tone of voice. You’ll help to run our social media accounts with proactive posts and customer responses, and lead on written publications such as letters, newsletters, reports and handbooks. You’ll also collect case studies throughout the year to demonstrate the great work that Stonewater does.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a similar role, in a fast-paced communications team with competing priorities.
- Be skilled at translating complicated information for a lay audience.
- Have experience of working with websites, using CMS systems to create and publish digital content.
- Be confident when it comes to using social media to publicly respond to customer enquiries.
- Be committed to excellent customer service, safeguarding and support.
- Have exceptional written skills, across a range of media, both digital and online.
- Have excellent relationship building skills.
- Be a strong team player with a collaborative approach to working.
- Understand General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how it applies to this role.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 34,500 homes, serving 76,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date