IT Manager - Service and Infrastructure (Hybrid Working – flexible home / office working)
Hereford and Shropshire with travel across our sites
£45,030.00 increasing to £47,400.00 after successful completion of probation
Permanent, Full Time (35 hours per week)
Connexus is a community focused housing group which aims to deliver high quality homes and services across Shropshire and Herefordshire. The work our teams do is varied, and no two days are the same.
We are currently seeking an experienced ICT Manager to operationally manage the Service Desk and Systems teams. Working with the Head of ICT you will manage the priorities of the team and deliver against SLA’s aligned with ITIL 4 Framework. You will also seek to continually improve the service and drive changes that will enhance our customer and colleague experience whilst meeting the needs of the business.
Methodical thinking with the ability to engage others you must be able to manage people with different personalities to achieve the best from them and supporting them in areas less comfortable to enable them to grow.
To be successful in this role you must have:
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
· Networking and infrastructure with cisco-based products.
· Using and designing VMWare solutions from 7.1.
· ESXI hosts.
· Firewalls and security product and protocols through Azure.
· Citrix solutions.
· Azure and office 365 hybrid solutions
· Active directory.
· Storage arrays managing and diagnostics.
· Producing policies and procedure.
· Working within a ITIL 4 framework and qualified to MP.
· The ability to coach colleagues
· Service Desk management.
· Experience of managing system projects.
We provide an excellent offer for colleagues which includes flexible working options combined with some fantastic benefits. We’re here to support colleagues at every step of the way with training and development opportunities, helping you make the most of your career. If you want to work with like-minded people and would like to make a difference to the lives of our customers, Connexus could be the right fit for you.
In return we will offer:
· Up to 30 days Annual Leave + Statutory bank holidays, with the ability to buy or sell leave
· Non-contributory Healthcare Scheme
· Generous Pension Scheme up to 15%
· Continuous learning and development opportunities
· Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
Closing Date: 27th July, 2022
Interview Date: To be confirmed
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
Connexus is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all our colleagues to share this commitment. The suitability of all
prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
We encourage applications from BAME applicants who are under-represented at this level of role.
· What experience of service desk do you have?
· What experience of on-prem and cloud solutions do you have, as we operate a hybrid solution.
· Give examples of managing hybrid teams across multiple locations