Permanent, Part Time (20 hours per week)
We’re now looking for a scheme coordinator to provide the day-to-day delivery of local services to our customers, creating a vibrant community and sustainable living environment.
As our Scheme coordinator Hybrid role you will carry out well-being checks and respond to emerging changes in circumstances, Identify and manage risk including safeguarding taking accountability for ensuring that appropriate actions are taken, and controls are in place to manage the risk. You will engage with older people and their families and support them to identify issues that are important to them and how they would like to progress them. Developing relationships with partner agencies that provide well-being opportunities, you will support customers to produce and access a programme of well-being and social initiatives, onsite and virtually, that helps support and give a voice to issues affecting older customers such as improved well-being, reduction in loneliness and dementia awareness.
You will routinely carry out health & safety, fire safety and warden call system checks ensuring both compliance and achievement of consistently high service standards. Working with both the Wellbeing and Delivery Managers and the wider teams.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Have some knowledge / exposure to adult safeguarding.
- Be a motivated and committed self-starter with strong organisational skills and a passion to deliver innovative services.
- Be able to work collaboratively and communicate information clearly and effectively with others, using a range of techniques and adapting styles to enhance impact and suit the needs of the recipient.
- Be computer literate, confident using MS Word and Excel and ideally with in-house systems.
- Think practically and logically, producing high quality work and overcoming problems/issues to meet deadlines.
- Deliver excellent customer service, including response and resolution of customer feedback and complaints
This role requires working across a locality therefore the ability to travel is essential.
Hear from one of our Wellbeing Connectors here: https://youtu.be/BDu1KtZx2hY
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.