Regional Development Associate Director
Up to £89,450 + Car allowance + Bonus
Hyde is looking to recruit a Development Associate Director to cover Brighton/West Sussex
The Hyde Group is one of the UK’s largest owners and developers of affordable housing. We have the funding in place to deliver 10,000 new homes over the next 5 years. To achieve this ambitious objective, we require experienced Land Managers and Development Executives who can deliver a great pipeline of land deals, allowing us to build more homes.
- Responsible for leading and managing a high performing team identifying and acquiring suitable development sites/land opportunities (with or without planning consent), ensuring that maximum contribution is achieved from all land investments.
- Promote sites through the planning system to obtain planning permission. Achieve annual targets for land with implementable planning permission to go into production. The role will concentrate on land that can be developed quickly -either immediately or within the next two to three years.
- Project manage multiple land purchases concurrently using commercial ability to effectively manage people, budgets and costs.
- Acquisition of land on the most cost-effective basis and within defined areas both Brownfield and Greenfield sites , reflecting the Group's commitment to delivering both Urban Regeneration and Rural housing.
- Extensive experience of securing land deals for residential use within the Kent /Sussex areas.
- Exposure to the workings of a Registered Provider
- A readily available network of contacts, allowing you to be effective immediately
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to manage a team
- A fantastic pension
- Life assurance
- 30 days holiday
- Car allowance (£6K)
- Bonus (10%)
- Agile working
- 35-hour working week.
Diversity and Inclusion is integral to Hyde as a social business. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences and Hyde is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace, reflecting our customer profile where everyone is proud to be unique.
Closing Date Wednesday 7th July