Locality Manager / Housing Management
£42,444.24 car allowance and benefits
We are recruiting to a new exciting Locality Manager position within Aspire Housing to lead a community focused team that delivers a first class, holistic housing management and support service putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
The Locality Manager will be influential in taking ownership for a locality, taking the lead in developing our local approach to service delivery and transforming the relationship between Aspire teams and our customers.
You will be responsible for bringing Aspire’s exciting vision of locality working to life; responding to local challenges, building relationships and resilience with a view to shaping change within our communities.
You’ll have experience of:
- Leading a successful and motivated team
- Delivering high quality, People First services
- Developing and sustaining successful relationships with key stakeholders
- Achieving challenging performance targets
- Providing an efficient and integrated customer focused services with a sound knowledge of housing and estate management, partnership working and contract management.
- Recognising and implementing innovative solutions
In return we can offer you:
- An ambitious, creative and collaborative working environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- A generous company pension scheme
Closing Date: Sunday 17th July
Working for Aspire you will share our values in achieving our goals.
Our values… we are ambitious, we are creative, we are collaborative
We are an equal opportunities employer.