We are looking for a Resident Liaison Officer to deliver a consistent, reliable, and responsive customer focused service, for the organisation’s residential properties that require major works or planned programs of work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Offer information, advice and assistance to tenants whilst major works are being carried out to their homes.
- Take an active role in developing, agreeing, and managing the residents’ consultation plan for individual projects.
- Agree with contractors the resident’s information packs, and format and content of updates to residents, including newsletters using a variety of media outlets.
- Arrange and attend meetings, presentations, and exhibitions for residents. This will require working outside normal working hours and at evenings and at various locations.
- Coordinate the temporary or permanent re-housing of residents, where necessary.
- Liaise with contractors, external agencies, and Housing for Women staff to secure a satisfactory outcome where there are difficulties in gaining access to dwellings or where there are other disputes with residents.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Proven tenant liaison experience in a customer focused, high quality planned maintenance programme
- Proven ability to demonstrate a commitment to customer service relating to within a decant programme/ planned/major works programme.
- Good understanding of all relevant legislation and landlord and resident obligations
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and community safety legislation
- The ability to drive own performance and improvements and consistently work towards achieving goals and high standards with minimum supervision and with strong planning and prioritising
- Candidates interested in applying should attach a cover letter outlining how they meet the essential criteria specified in the job ad as well as how they think they meet Housing for Women’s EPIC values.
Housing for Women is an independent organisation, and we support women in London to challenge the inequalities they face. As a charity and a registered housing association, we are proud to have housed London’s women for 85 years; providing secure, affordable housing and related services to help them make the most of the opportunities they have.
So, if can provide excellent support to our residence as a Resident Liaison Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.