x 3 Permanent, Full Time
x 1 Permanent, Part Time (3 days per week)
x 1 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, Full Time
Here at Stonewater, we are now looking for x 5 New Homes Coordinators to provide a professional, specialist support service to new homes customers from first point of enquiry through to completion of their home, ensuring high levels of accuracy and regular communication.
Working alongside the New Homes Executive, you will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks that form part of the sales and lettings of new homes. You will collate and compile a fully comprehensive contract or lettings pack ensuring sales/lettings paperwork is issues promptly and take responsibility for the accuracy and content of documents including legal documents such as Memorandum of Sale, Council of Mortgage Lenders Disclosure of Incentives Form, Mortgage offers, leases and completion statements.
The New Homes Coordinator will also check and process invoices, coordinate the signing and sealing of legal documents and coordinate the appointment of new consultants and contractors, ensuring that paperwork is completed, signed off correctly and Professional Indemnity insurance records are valid.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong commitment to the delivery of a high level of customer service in a fast paced working environment.
- Have strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage a number of new homes customers, and other workload, at the same time.
- Be adaptable and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have strong literacy skills to read, interpret and translate legal/application/mortgage documentation.
- Have good numeracy skills to calculate completion statements, interpret service charge queries and conduct affordability assessments capacity.
- Have good general IT skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have knowledge of sales/lettings and the conveyancing process.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.