2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Here at Stonewater, we are looking for a Corporate Communications Executive to join our Corporate Communications team.
The Corporate Communications Executive will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives relating to Stonewater’s Strategic Plan) meet our communication objectives (and outcomes).
You will focus on the communication side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technology, and primarily, create and implement communication strategies and plans that maximise and measure employee adoption. While you won’t have any supervisory responsibility, you will have to work through many others in the organisation to succeed. You will act as communications advice for colleagues, senior leaders, and executives in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor and provide direct communications support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors, helping their direct reports through transitions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of leading change through influence, building long-term relationships and being the recognised go-to person for change communications.
- Have proven experience of delivering digital projects, working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Be able to prioritise and work in a fast paced, collaborative and customer-orientated environment.
- Have a data driven approach to decision making.
- Be able to identify innovative solutions by displaying a flexible, adaptive, and creative mind-set and strong business intuition.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to produce clear and accessible content across a range of platforms.
- Demonstrate a persuasive manner, able to adapt methods, styles, and tone of communication.
- Have strong attention to detail and a proven ability to work / multi-task under pressure.
- Be able to focus on user experience, understanding pain points and paving a seamless path for audience types.
- Maintain an interest in developments in the digital and communication arena, identifying new digital and comms opportunities and ultimately, be a champion for Stonewater.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Stonewater reserve the right to bring the closing date forward should enough quality applications be received prior to the current closing date.