C&SH Scheme Manager
Hemel Hempstead & Watford Areas
We`re keen to recruit an individual who shares and demonstrates our values, which are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
If you share our values, we`d love you to work for us.
About the role
You`ll take ownership for empowering our key workers within the scheme on a day to day basis as they deliver exceptional support to our eight service users who have learning disabilities. You will be an enthusiastic leader who can motivate and provide guidance to your team as they support each individual to become more independent, and where possible move them on into the community. You will be involved in staff supervisions and budget settings whilst ensuring the support provided is in line with their agreed support plans whilst developing the service so it can be the best it can be. This role will also require managerial shifts covering the weekend.
Do you want a role where no two days are the same?
As an experienced Scheme Manager, you`ll be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to review and critique service user support plans and risk assessments
- A positive attitude towards the people we support
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- The ability to supervise staff effectively
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- Overtime and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Comprehensive training and development support from day one with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Fully paid DBS
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Structured rota so you know your work pattern in advance
At Hightown, we`re a housing charity that builds homes and supports people. In Hertfordshire, we provide high-quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities and we are looking for a fantastic Care and Supported Housing Scheme Manager to join our team based at our scheme in Hemel Hempstead who has the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference.
Closing Date: Sunday 17th July 2022
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search