SENIOR SCHEME MANAGER – HAWTHORN MILL TEAM | PART TIME 22.5 HOURS PER WEEK | PERMANENT | £17,439 PRO RATA
We are looking for applicants who have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and enjoy working as part of a team. Excellent listening, communication, organisational, motivational and problem solving skills are essential for this role. The successful candidate will be someone who has the passion for delivering Co-produced services in conjunction with customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to lead our small team of staff at Hawthorn Mill in providing a customer focused housing management service. You will liaise with a variety of different departments in ensuring services provided meet the needs and aspirations of our customers.
At Connect, our values are at the heart of everything we do and our vision is to contribute towards a sustainable and just society. As a Senior Scheme Manager you will get an opportunity to contribute to our vision first hand.
More specifically you will be expected to:
- Be an effective communicator, be able to influence others, work under your own initiative and under pressure.
- Ensure service provision is sensitive to the needs of customers, promote empowerment, self-resilience and respect individual dignity and self-esteem.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with participants, key stakeholders (internal and external) and local community partners.
- Deliver services for customers at Hawthorn Mill and beyond using Co-production methods.
Connect is a housing association providing over 3,000 homes and well-being and support services, across West Yorkshire. Our over-arching vision is for a sustainable and just society where good homes, neighbourhoods and opportunities help people enjoy happy, healthy lives.
In choosing Connect you will be joining a friendly team, who look out for each other. As an equal opportunities employer we recruit based on experience, attitude and values. Connect are committed to ensuring our workforce reflects the communities we serve and actively works to promote equality, diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups such as disabled and LGBT+ communities.
We are proudly a disability confident employer, working to recruit and retain disabled people and we will offer you an interview if you meet the essential criteria of the job.
- Friendly and lively team
- 26 days basic holiday + public holidays. This rises with each year of service up to a maximum of 31 days + bank holidays
- BUPA Cashplan
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please note, Connect Housing reserve the right to close the role earlier and therefore we encourage early applications.