What you'll do
We are looking to recruit a Clerks of Works within our London region Reinvestment department who will have responsibility for day-to-day quality control of our reinvestment works programme and provide in-house technical support to ensure the delivery of works to meet set targets.
Other responsibilities include:
• Regular site inspections to ensure quality control, health and safety, contract etc. requirements are being met.
• To monitor and keep accurate records of progress on site.
• To assist in the preparation and presentation of KPIs
• To ensure specifications are up to date and meet current legislative standards.
• To provide technical and non-technical advice to other staff.
• To progress defects and latent defects rectification.
The successful candidates will have:
• Strong experience as tradesperson(s) or clerks of works.
• Strong experience in a maintenance or stock reinvestment environment.
• Experience of providing a customer focused, high quality service.
• Formal technical training or education in a construction related course
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to use appropriate IT tools
• Ability to undertake site visits including working at heights and use of ladders.
We’re looking for candidates who are confident in building strong relationships with our residents, colleagues’ contractors, consultants and other key stakeholders.
Closing date: Sunday 24th July 2022 at 23:59
What's in it for you
• Life assurance
• Healthcare cash plan
• Eyecare & dental
• Birthday leave
• Retailers discounts
• Cycle to work
• Buy & sell annual leave
• Season ticket loan
• In-house academy & career development
• Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own