About the Role
This new and exciting role will work across the business to deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions, as well as third party products.
You will play a vital role in shaping how we use technologies at Hightown to support our front line teams to provide excellent services to our customers.
Supported by a team of project officers and software developers, you will ensure that applications are well designed, tested and delivered on time to a high standard.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience of project managing software implementation, ideally where you have worked with bespoke software applications. You will also have experience of managing a team.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as is an ability to solve complex problems and drive through business transformational change.
You will need to have excellent advanced MSExcel skills and an understanding of relational databases. Basic SQL would be an advantage but not essential.
Educated to degree level or possess a relevant qualification; you will be a highly motivated, energetic and a quick learner with a can do approach.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays
- £49,758 pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
- Ability to work from home two days per week by agreement
Closing Date: Sunday 31st July 2022
Interview Date: Monday 8th August 2022
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.