Job type - Full time, Permanent
Salary - £25,227
Hours - 40 hours per week (including 5 paid lunch hours)
Location - Hybrid working with frequent travel to Birmingham
Do you believe in social justice, fairness and giving people a second chance? So do we. These values have allowed us to change lives, build stronger communities and reduce crime for more than 50 years.
And we are committed to making an even bigger impact in the future.
That means putting the people we help at the heart of everything we do - always delivering our services and support to the very highest standards of quality and compliance. Nothing less will do.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Administrator managing a team of administrators, reporting directly to our Quality Assurance & Safeguarding Manager.
The purpose of this role is to successfully deliver against business objectives by developing and managing a motivated and committed central administration team, ensuring that administrative procedures and reports are carried out in accordance with Nacro requirements.
Duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Successfully recruiting, inducting, and training new staff members to ensure all staff are prepared and able to succeed in their role.
- Provide adequate support and supervision for all staff to ensure high levels of commitment and retention.
- Understand service and contractual specifications and be able to clearly articulate delivery requirements to the team to ensure that contract objectives are achieved.
- Produce reports and statistics which demonstrate impact, outcomes, and volumes, as per contract requirements.
- Accurately maintain data collection and electronic record systems
- Check and enter data into the organisation MI systems and retrieve data as necessary.
- Ensure the timely and accurate distribution of information throughout the team.
The ideal candidate will be organised and proactive with experience in training/managing staff, data collection & reporting, working with confidential information and meeting contractual targets.
Previous administration experience is essential, as well as demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. Lastly, previous experience of working with confidential records would be beneficial.
Please note: Due to having access to Ministry of Justice systems this role is subject to a Basic DBS check against the adult workforce and Enhanced Level 1 HMPPS vetting.
If you want to work as part of a dynamic supportive team who delivers results for the people we support every day, Nacro could be the place for you.
At Nacro, we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, including those with criminal records and those with first-hand experience of the criminal justice system. All applications are assessed on merit.
Please apply online.