Do you have knowledge and experience of delivering engaging and informative internal communications for colleagues?
If the answer is yes…. then we have a great opportunity for an Engagement & Communications Officer to join our successful Culture Team.
We’re looking for an Engagement & Communications Officer with a high level of competence and ideally experience with success of event management, but what we care about the most is finding someone who is compassionate, flexible, collaborative and committed to helping others to succeed.
We’re offering an excellent salary of £28,364 plus some great benefits.
As an Engagement & Communications Officer you will play a critical role in supporting and enhancing our organisation's internal communication initiatives. You will work to keep colleagues engaged and informed about what is happening within the organisation, ensuring they feel connected to our vision and values.
You will be responsible for facilitating and supporting communication plans and initiatives, including regular newsletters, emails, video updates, and intranet content. Ensuring that all content is fresh, exciting and relevant whilst delivering consistent messages across different platforms and communication channels throughout the organisation
Collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation, including the wider Strategy, Culture and Digital teams, to ensure communication plans and initiatives are aligned with business objectives and meet the needs of staff.
Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure accurate and timely communication of relevant information to staff.
What skills, attributes and experience will I need as an Engagement & Communications Officer
- Previous experience in an internal communications role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of communication strategies and techniques that can be used to effectively convey key messages to different audiences.
- Knowledge of digital communications tools
- Experience in using design software (i.e Adobe creative suite, Canva)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Previous experience at running staff events
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong team ethic
- Experience in managing projects & campaigns
Please download the full job description for further details on role specifics & select "Apply" for this vacancy if you have the essential skills required.
What benefits will I get from working for Lincolnshire Housing Partnership?
- An employee wellbeing package through our benefits partner Westfield Health worth up to £1200 annually.
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers through Westfield Health
- Opportunities to learn new skills, knowledge through our fantastic corporate training programme.
- An opportunity to join our superb employer sacrifice pension scheme with up to 12% paid by LHP.
- 24 holiday days a year (plus bank holidays) with the ability to earn additional holiday days through full attendance.
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let’s be there for each other!
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Positive working environment
What is Lincolnshire Housing Partnership like to work for?
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is an impressive company to work for and has been awarded a ‘one to watch’ status in our Best Companies survey. This role is flexible under our agile working policy; therefore, you will be able to work from wherever is suitable to complete the task at hand. This might be at home, at one of our offices located in Boston or Grimsby, or somewhere else!
The ideal candidate will live within travelling distance to either office. Own vehicle essential for this role, business mileage paid.
We are excited to announce that we are exploring the potential merger between Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (LHP) and Ongo. We believe by combining the strengths of both organisations we will deliver better outcomes for our colleagues and our customers and tenants, and local places.
We are in the early stages of this potential merger, but we anticipate that if agreed, it will be completed sometime in 2024. We are committed to providing our colleagues with the best possible experience during this transition and will be transparent and communicate with them every step of the way.
What Opportunities will I have for progression?
At LHP we are committed to investing in the development of our employees to enable them to realise their potential. There are many opportunities that LHP will provide you with to enhance your skills and assist in your career progression.
We measure our success within this area by the number of internal promotions that we can achieve and that we are able to retain our best talent. The natural career progression routes that would be applicable to your role are Design and Marketing Officer and PR & Communications Manager.
We reserve the right to close this campaign if suitable candidate is sourced prior to the closing date.
Offer of employment is subject to a DBS check and satisfactory references.
At LHP, we have an ambition to be a Net Zero organisation by 2050. Our vision for a sustainable future underpins everything we do. Our net zero roadmap will guide our business decisions over the coming years, and will ensure we are decreasing our impact on the environment in line with science based targets. We are looking for someone who shares this passion and can support us with achieving this vision