Quality Assurance Officer
Job type - Permanent
Salary - £21,740 per annum
Hours - Full time - 35 hours plus 5 hours paid lunch.
Location- National - Home based
Do you believe in social justice, fairness and giving people a second chance? So do we. These values have allowed us to change lives, build stronger communities and reduce crime for more than 50 years.
And we are committed to making an even bigger impact in the future.
That means putting the people we help at the heart of everything we do - always delivering our services and support to the very highest standards of quality and compliance. Nothing less will do.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer who will be supporting our Quality Assurance & Safeguarding Manager in the delivery of quality assurance and safeguarding activity across the Justice and Health Directorate.
As part of this newly established team the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels, safeguarding information and KPI and performance data for our projects within Criminal Justice and Health care settings.
- With responsibility for documenting quality assurance activities and carrying out remote data assurance reviews and in person quality assurance audits across the directorate.
- The post holder will support the Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Manager with development of internal reporting and audits.
- The role will also assist managers in collation of service user feedback and support the delivery of focus groups and service user engagement activity.
- The post holder will be required to maintain up to date records via relevant and appropriate systems within specified timeframes and produce reports as required.
- Positively promoting and representing Nacro at all times, whilst building strong relationships with colleagues to work as part of an integrated team focused on meeting the needs of services users/learners.
Please note: Due to having access to Ministry of Justice systems this role is subject to a Basic DBS check against the adult workforce and Enhanced Level 1 HMPPS vetting.
If you want to work as part of a dynamic supportive team who delivers results for the people we support every day, Nacro could be the place for you.
At Nacro, we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, including those with criminal records and those with first-hand experience of the criminal justice system. All applications are assessed on merit.
Please apply online.