Director of Customers and Communities
Salary: £105,000 per year + car/car allowance
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to be part of an Executive Team who are truly committed to making a difference to our customers, communities and colleagues?
Do you share our values of being people-focused, ambitious, collaborative and effective?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Director of Customers and Communities to join us at Orwell Housing. You will need significant experience as a senior housing professional, working closely with colleagues to provide strategic direction to our Customer Engagement, Property, Estates and Asset Management teams.
We place customers and colleagues at the heart of all we do, and we are looking for someone who can ensure our colleagues are supported to be the best they can be so that our customers, their needs as individuals, and their views are fully integrated into the housing and support we provide.
You should be passionate about providing the people in our communities with a safe home and will need detailed understanding of the regulatory standards and requirements that sit alongside these areas of work.
We are looking for an innovative housing professional who has worked at a strategic level and has extensive people management experience in multi-functional teams. You should work with flare, creativity and a desire to make a difference in an ambitious, inclusive and forward-thinking organisation.
- Relevant professional qualifications in line with the role (degree/further degree and/or CIH/RICS or equivalent and demonstrable work experience.
- Experience of developing strategies and plans that demonstrate strategic vision and foresight. Experienceofdeliveringexcellenceandimprovingservicesthatenhancecustomerexperience.
- A high level of awareness of governance and regulatory requirements as they relate to these areas
- Experience of working with Boards and committees
- Strategic vision and foresight which proactively supports front line service delivery.
More reasons to apply…
- Company car/allowance
- Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Bonus and referral schemes
- Reward and recognition awards
- Personal and professional development
- Cashback Health plan
- Access to Blue Light Card – membership fees apply.
Closing date: Tuesday 21st November 2023
Interview 1: W/C 27th November 2023
Final interview: W/C11th December 2023
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. All new arrivals to the UK must also provide a Statement of Good Conduct (SOGC).
The definition of new arrival is an applicant who has worked or been resident overseas in the previous five years and this includes citizens of the UK who have worked or lived overseas for a continuous period of six months or more.