Permanent – 36.25 Hours – Full Time – Rota Basis – Occasional out-of-hours work required
We are currently looking for an IT Application Analyst to join our IT and Service Improvement Team to provide 2nd line support in the development and maintenance of RBH’s core systems, including housing management systems, field services solutions, IP Telephony and EDRMs; in line with evolving business requirements.
This role is required to support the delivery of multiple IT projects, with an immediate need to support the Repairs transformation programme. You will assist and actively contribute to the delivery of the new Digital Strategy; whilst also ensuring systems are fully supported, available and adopted by end users.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience of providing IT Support
- Knowledge of application management
- Knowledge and understanding of any of the following:
- Supporting applications in a virtualised environment
- Housing Management systems inc CRM, customer portals and scheduling tools,
- Document Management and Field / Agile working solutions
- M365 inc Teams Voice,
- IP Telephony
- Mobile Device Management
- SQL server management and basic SQL skills
- Ability to accurately capture and interpret user requirements to deliver service improvement
- Microsoft Office 365 & SharePoint skills with the ability to produce documents to a professional and accurate standard
- Ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with customers, colleagues, and suppliers
- Ability to question, understand customer’s IT issues and perform logical troubleshooting
- Ability to work as part of a team and to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Ability to ask relevant questions, understand customer’s problems and perform trouble shooting.
- 5 GCSE’s A – C (or equivalent) to include Maths and English
- ITIL Foundation
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
What's in it for you?
As an RBH employee, you will receive a range of fantastic benefits, including: -
- SMART working arrangements
- Holiday entitlement – 30 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays, with an additional 5 days after completion of five years’ service. Part time employees will receive a pro rata entitlement.
- Ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per year.
- A quality defined contribution pension scheme, with salary exchange and RBH matches your contributions up to 8%
- Healthcare – automatic enrolment into a health care cash plan, covering optical and dental costs, consultation fees and physio to name but a few.
- You will also have access to our Employment Assistance Programme with a 24-hour confidential counselling support for both personal and work-related issues.
- Plus, many more
Please refer to the attached Job Description upon completing your application
Please note, should we receive a high volume of applications, we may look to close the role early, therefore we recommend an early application