Permanent – 36.25 Hours – Full Time
RBH currently have three opportunities for Income officers to join our Customer and Communities Team, to provide a joined-up customer focused income service to all tenants, whilst supporting tenant sustainment. You will be required to maximise income collection, ensuring performance indicators and service standards are met and maintained.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent customer focus and experience of providing a customer facing service to customers in an arrear’s recovery or similar role.
- Ability to translate customer needs into service delivery and to gather, interpret and relay information from them.
- Negotiation and advisory skills to assist tenants to seek resolutions to their financial difficulties.
- Be performance focussed and comply with company targets and deadlines.
- Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to produce documents to a professional and accurate standard.
- Ability to make effective decisions and deal with challenging situations effectively.
- Working knowledge of housing and welfare benefits, legal proceedings relating to arrears recovery and all relevant housing legislation.
- Numerical skills.
- A commitment to the values and mission of RBH, with a passion for promoting social inclusion and sustainable communities.
- Flexible and Adaptable approach.
What's in it for you?
As an RBH employee, you will receive a range of fantastic benefits, including: -
- SMART working arrangements
- Holiday entitlement – 30 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays, with an additional 5 days after completion of five years’ service. Part time employees will receive a pro rata entitlement.
- Ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per year.
- A quality defined contribution pension scheme, with salary exchange and RBH matches your contributions up to 8%
- Healthcare – automatic enrolment into a health care cash plan, covering optical and dental costs, consultation fees and physio to name but a few.
- You will also have access to our Employment Assistance Programme with a 24-hour confidential counselling support for both personal and work-related issues.
- Plus, many more
Please refer to the attached Job Description upon completing your application
Please note, should we receive a high volume of applications, we may look to close the role early, therefore we recommend an early application