1. Customer Experience Leadership: Lead and inspire our customer service teams, ensuring exceptional first-point contact and resolution for inquiries related to account management, housing, leasehold, and property/repair matters. Drive the implementation of an omni-channel approach, integrating AI and self-service solutions, and transitioning services to a digital-first model.
2. Team Management: Manage multiple teams within the Customer Experience department, fostering a positive, people-centered culture. Provide strategic direction to achieve high customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and seamless service delivery.
3. Communication Management: Oversee all customer communication channels, ensuring prompt, efficient, and satisfactory issue resolution. Implement modernization strategies, integrating advanced technologies for enhanced customer interactions.
4. Emergency Services Oversight: Manage out-of-hours emergency contact services, ensuring urgent issues are promptly addressed, even beyond regular business hours. Provide strategic guidance to guarantee swift and effective responses to critical customer needs.
- Proven experience in a senior customer-focused role, preferably in the housing sector.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing digital transformation initiatives.
- Track record of achieving high customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
Join us in shaping the future of customer experience in the housing sector. Be a part of MTVH's mission to empower communities and create positive impacts on the lives of our residents.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the role by clicking the apply button.We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Interview dates:- 29th November - 1st December. Interviews may include a presentation.
Please note :- we do not currently offer visa sponsorship.
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
- Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
- We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.