Supported Housing Manager
Up to £40,000 per annum
Peterborough, Birmingham and East Midlands (Leicester, Nottingham, Derby) (Hybrid)
Permanent, Full Time
Are you ready to lead a dynamic team and make a real impact on your community?
We are excited to introduce a brand-new opportunity, leading a brand-new team which will shape our offering to our Supported Living customer’s at Longhurst Group. If you have your Level 4 in Housing management (or equivalent) this could be the role for you.
As a Supported Housing Services Manager, your purpose is clear - deliver outstanding housing management services while maximising value and efficiency to improve lives. You will motivate and drive performance against key performance indicato
rs, ensuring a continuous improvement in service delivery. Offered on a permanent 36.25hr per week basis, you will lead a team across our Geography (Midlands and East of England).
Our Supported Housing Services Manager is a hybrid position, which will mean a mixture of home working and also travel for training or meeting purposes to support both colleague or customers when required.
In this role you will be responsible for :
- Leading and empowering the Supported Housing Officers and Tenancy Sustainment Team to meet and exceed key performance indicators and objectives.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensuring adherence to housing laws and regulatory frameworks, managing tenancy sustainment services effectively.
- Quality Assurance: Implementing and maintaining agreed-upon policies and procedures, conducting regular quality assurance checks and providing detailed feedback to staff for continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role:
- You hold a degree-level education or equivalent, supported by relevant training and experience.
- Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Housing or the willingness to work toward a Level 5 qualification.
- Good knowledge of housing law and practical experience with its associated legislation.
- Demonstratable experience in leading and managing dispersed teams.
If you are a dynamic, engaging leader with prior experience of housing, who is passionate about improving lives for your customers please apply now.
What you receive from us
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover (as part of pension scheme membership)
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Free Eye Tests
- Investment in your personal development through our extensive learning and development opportunities.
- Family friendly, carers leave plus other paid leave.
- Employee Assistance programme
- Wellbeing Support
- Free flu vaccinations
- Carers Networking Group a platform to support Unpaid Carers
How to apply
Please click apply now to submit your CV today. In the event of high applicant volumes we reserve the right to close this advert and CV submission window early.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
The important things - We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to live and work in the UK. All shortlisted candidates will need to verify eligibility to work in the UK at interview. If you are the successful candidate, original proof must then be provided before your first day.
Naturally working with our customers, we need to complete pre-employment checks before you join us. This role is conditional upon receipt of two satisfactory references (one from your current employer). We also need you to tell us what you have been up to over the past 5 years as a minimum in terms of employment history. This could include carer duties, travel, seeking work, education, employment, training, or volunteering.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Longhurst Group is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We pride ourselves on looking after our colleagues and as part of our commitment we are an Employer for Carers and would welcome your application if you have additional unpaid caring responsibilities.
We aspire to have a greater diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Longhurst Group.