Lincolnshire Based – Agile Working
Excellent Salary £30,242
Great Company Benefits
Do you have a keen eye for detail with a can-do attitude? Are you, organised, proactive and able to stay on top of your game when things get busy in IT and related services?
If the answer is yes…. then we have a great opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our successful Service Desk Team
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide first line support to users of IT equipment and systems within the organisation in a customer focused effective manner.
Working as part of the Service Desk team, the Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for acting as a single point of contact for users across all levels, including Board Members, and at all locations of the organisation.
There will be a requirement to occasionally work outside normal working hours including weekends and public holidays and to be able to travel around the operational area of the association to provide support in both our main and our spoke offices.
This role is based between our two main offices in Grimsby and Boston and there will be a requirement to split the working week between the two sites, so the ability to travel to each office is essential.
Use of own vehicle essential for this role.
What is Lincolnshire Housing Partnership like to work for?
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is an impressive company to work for and has been awarded a ‘one to watch’ status in our Best Companies survey. This role is flexible under our agile working policy; therefore, you will be able to work from wherever is suitable to complete the task at hand. This might be at home, at one of our offices located in Boston or Grimsby, or somewhere else!
The ideal candidate will live within travelling distance to either office.
We are excited to announce that we are exploring the potential merger between Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (LHP) and Ongo Homes. We believe by combining the strengths of both organisations we will deliver better outcomes for our colleagues and our customers and tenants, and local places.
We are in the early stages of this potential merger, but we anticipate that if agreed, it will be completed sometime in 2024. We are committed to providing our colleagues with the best possible experience during this transition and will be transparent and communicate with them every step of the way.
What benefits will I get from working for Lincolnshire Housing Partnership?
- An employee wellbeing package through our benefits partner Westfield Health worth up to £1200 annually.
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers through Westfield Health
- Opportunities to learn new skills, knowledge through our fantastic corporate training programme.
- An opportunity to join our superb employer sacrifice pension scheme with up to 12% paid by LHP.
- 24 holiday days a year (plus bank holidays) with the ability to earn additional holiday days through full attendance.
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let’s be there for each other!
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Positive working environment
What will I be asked to do as a Service Desk Analyst?
- To provide first line support of IT and related services to internal customers within agreed service levels with a constant focus on customer service and satisfaction.
- To resolve reported Incidents to the customer’s satisfaction, using approved methods, tools and procedures and in accordance with published KPI’s and internal SLA’s.
- To accurately diagnose, record, classify, prioritise and assign unresolved incidents (using agreed Incident Management and Service Desk processes) in order to provide the best possible outcome for the customer.
- Provide assistance to users in person/remotely with application software and communication technologies in order to maximise the use of IT within the organisation.
- Assist in the installation and commission of application and operating system software through means of Intune/MDM to corporate devices in order to make the best use of available technologies
- To carry out IT inductions to new starters including the roll-out of their IT equipment
- To ensure our IT asset register is accurately maintained
- Liaise with external suppliers in order to resolve incidents and report any contractual issues such as breaches of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Creation of user accounts, permissions and security levels in order to ensure that users have access to the relevant systems
What skills, attributes and experience will I need as a Service Desk Analyst?
- Effective customer service skills – customer and outcome focused
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- The ability to respond to routine queries
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Ability to take initiative when dealing with tasks or tickets
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Strong team working ethic
- Ability to logically and methodically diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues, escalating where required.
- Minimum of 12 months working in a customer focused environment
- Experienced IT service desk analytical role dealing with day-to-day incidents and requests
- Providing support to office based, mobile and remote users
- Technical knowledge in supporting Windows domain, Azure/Active Directory services
- Supporting MS365 applications
Please download the full key responsibilities, knowledge, skills and experience required for the role from the supporting document below.
What opportunities will I have for progression?
At LHP we are committed to investing in the development of our employees to enable them to realise their potential. There are many opportunities that LHP will provide you with to enhance your skills and assist in your career progression.
We measure our success within this area by the number of internal promotions that we can achieve and that we are able to retain our best talent. The natural career progression route that would be applicable to your role are Senior Service Desk Analyst and Service Delivery Manager.
We reserve the right to close this campaign early if we source a suitable candidate before the closing date of 17th November 2023 at midday.
Interviews to be held via MS Teams on Friday 24th November 2023.
Offer of employment is subject to a DBS check and return of satisfactory references.
At LHP, we have an ambition to be a Net Zero organisation by 2050. Our vision for a sustainable future underpins everything we do. Our net zero roadmap will guide our business decisions over the coming years, and will ensure we are decreasing our impact on the environment in line with science based targets. We are looking for someone who shares this passion and can support us with achieving this vision